If any of our Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, the latter shall prevail.
COOLING-OFF PERIOD" IN TERMS OF THE ECT ACT
Subject to Sections 16 and 20 of the Consumer Protection Act, you are entitled to cancel any transaction concluded on the website, without any reason and without any penalty, within 6 (six) business days after the receipt of the product or within 6 (six) days after the conclusion of the agreement in the case of the purchase of services.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Returning Process (Process of returns)
- Product needs to be in its original packaging and has to be returned within the 6-day cool- off period to qualify for a refund and return according to the CPA.
NO FITNESS DEVICES OR ELECTRONIC DEVICES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN IF THE PACKAGING IS BROKEN OR HAS BEEN OPENED.
- Refunds will take 7 working days to reflect in your bank account.
- Faulty products will be returned to the Supplier for assessment. Products will either be fixed or replaced, and if a cost is involved itwill be handled per assessment.
- Your product will either have to be couriered to the supplier or to Momentum.
- Assessment on products can take up to 3 weeks.
Refunds (Can I cancel my purchase and get a refund?
- Refunds are processed to the used (User's??) account for the original purchase.
- We do not do EFT's.
- Strictly no cash refunds.
- Refunds processed to Master or Visa cards account only.
- We allow for an online shop voucher card.
- We will only refund products or subscriptions for the current year and not previous years.
- Voucher Refunds ( I would Like to cancel/refund my voucher)
- Vouchers may not be cancelled or refunded.
Voucher Refunds (I would like to cancel/refund my voucher)
- Vouchers may not be cancelled or refunded
- A voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Voucher are valid for 3 years.
- An 'Experience gift' is only valid for 6 months or dependent on the service provider.
- In certain cases a voucher can be resent to a member
Cancellations (How do I cancel my order?)
- Any order can be cancelled prior to the product being shipped.
- If a product has not been processed it can be cancelled.
- If a product is processed it will follow th 'Refund' process.
- Strictly NO voucher refunds
PRICING (Product pricing and its validity)
Pricing of products
- We reserve the right to change the selling price of any goods and/or services from time to time without any prior notification.
- We will not enter into any negotiations regarding the price of the online shop goods and services.
- We do not warrant fixed prices and the availability of goods and services in a Shopping Basket saved prior to Check Out for later use and accordingly accepts no liability whatsoever, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, when and if applicable, for such price fluctuations and goods and services non-availability. The Website will automatically inform you of such changes once you re-enter your saved Shopping Basket and prior to Check Out.
Errors and Omissions (What is E & EO?)
- We reserve the right to correct at any stage all errors and omissions of the advertised prices of goods, services, delivery fees and additional delivery fees.
What are my delivery options?
- We bundle all the items in your order together and deliver one parcel at your selected address.
How much does it cost?
The delivery fee on your order is R75.00 and it is not a standard price and pricing could change from time-to-time.
When will I receive my shipment?
- You should receive your order within 7 working days, but it depends on the availability of the products you've ordered.
- Vouchers are delivered via email or sms within 48 hours.
Can I expedite my order?
We are doing our best to improve our user experience through being able to offer more shipping methods. We will update members as soon as that happens. For now, please enjoy our courier shipping option.
Can I track my order online?
- This service is currently not available.
Do you ship internationally?
Deliveries are restricted to addresses within the Republic of South Africa.
How do I sign up for special offers?
- On the Multiply online shop home page, scroll down to "Sign up for Special Offers"
- Insert your email address in the open field
- Click on the "Sign Up" button
What do I do if I forget my password?
Does the online shop do back orders?
- Multiply does not allow back orders.
Can I request a product to be added to the shop?
Current products on the shop are chosen through specialised selection.
Is it safe to shop on the online shop?
- Yes, it is 3D secure and your personal information will not be shared. Refer to terms and conditions.
Can I request a supplier to be added to the shop?
Suppliers aligned to the Multiply strategy will be added onto the Multiply online shop.
How do I update my profile?
- Legislation requires that you contact your accredited financial adviser or Momentum on 0860 669 876/[email protected] to change your personal details.
- To update your online profile:
- Go to www.momentum.co.za
- Click on login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the profile tab
- Scroll down and click on, online profile
- Update your details and click, update
What happens if the item is out of stock?
If an item becomes out of stock, it will automatically be removed from the site.
- However, should items still be offered after stocks are sold, the Company shall only be liable to refund monies or offer a replacement unit at the same value. Should the replacement unit's price differ then the member will be refunded.
HOW TO LOG ON
What is Multiply?
- Multiply rewards members for becoming well by offering discounts at selected Multiply partners and the Multiply online shop. Members have the option to enjoy enhanced discounts and added benefits through the two plans: Multiply Premier and Multiply Starter. (More ways to be well!)
Can I purchase if I don't have Multiply / am not on Multiply?
- No - the benefit is only available to Multiply members.
Do you do pre-orders?
How do I log on?
- Go to www.multiplyonlineshop.co.za
- Click on Login/Register
- Type in username & password
What are my payment options?
- You may pay with either a Visa/Master credit or cheque card.
Can I pay by EFT?
No. See above / See point 1.
Do you do COD?
- No. Payment can only be made on the Multiply website by means of either a Visa/Master credit or cheque card.
Do you accept other rewards programme payments?
No, the Multiply programme is not affiliated to other programmes in anyway.
How do I redeem a gift voucher?
- Vouchers are automatically redeemed upon check-out when the client pays for a purchase. For example, if a client purchases an item to the value of R1000 and has a R800 online shop voucher credit, then the R800 voucher will be redeemed automatically and the client must pay the additional R200 by means of either a Visa/Master credit or cheque card.
How long does delivery take?
- Online shop voucher credits will be added to a client's active Multiply profile within 48 - 72 working hours from the time the file has been received.
When does it expire?
- Multiply online shop voucher is valid for a period of 3 years.
How much can I spend on the Multiply online shop?
Single membership - R20 000 per year
Family membership - R30 000 per family per year
No spending limit applies to Multiply Starter members