1. Run, bike, hike and more phone-free—and see your real-time pace & distance—with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app.
2. Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts.
3. Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology.
4. Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies and voice replies on Android only.
5. Get 6+ days of battery on a full charge plus one day of battery in just 12 minutes with fast charging. Battery life varies with use and other factors.
6. Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then receive your Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night.
7. Store and play music and podcasts plus Spotify - Connect & Control and Deezer from your wrist. Subscriptions required for use of music services; not available in all countries.
8. Use your voice with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to check the weather, set reminders, control smart home appliances and more from your watch. Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see fitbit.com/uk/voice.
9. Set goals, get real-time stats and track runs, rides, swims and more with 20+ exercise modes.
10. Sleek, lightweight and water-resistant with new flexible and comfortable infinity band.
11. FITBIT PAY - Load your credit and debit cards to your Wallet in the Fitbit app, then use Versa 3 to tap and pay for purchases on the go—at transit stations, stores and more. See bank and transit availability at fitbit.com/uk/fitbit-pay/banks
12. FAST CHARGING - If you’re always on the move, fuel up with fast charging that gives your watch a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes. Varies with use and other factors.
13. WORKS ON PLATFORMS - Fitbit Versa 3 automatically syncs to computers and most popular phones and tablets to show your stats, trends and progress on your Fitbit dashboard. See https://www.fitbit.com/uk/devices to see if your device is compatible.